SONGS FROM HELL

11 de set. de 2012

.A. GUNS - DISCOGRAFIA







L.A Guns - L.A Guns [1988]

Faixas:
1. No Mercy
2. Sex Action
3. One More Reason
4. Electric Gypsy
5. Nothing To Lose
6. Bitch Is Back
7. Cry No More
8. One Way Ticket
9. Hollywood Tease
10. Shoot For Thrills
11. Down In The City

DOWNLOAD
----

Cocked And Loaded [1989]
Faixas:
1. Letting Go
2. Slap In The Face
3. Rip And Tear
4. Sleazy Come Easy Go
5. Never Enough
6. Malaria
7. The Ballad Of Jayne
8. Magdalaine
9. Give A Little
10. I'm Addicted
11. 17 Crash
12. Showdown (Riot On The Sunset)
13. Wheels Of Fire
14. I Wanna Be Your Man

DOWNLOAD










L.A. Guns - Hollywood Vampires [1991]



Set List:
Over The Edge
Some Lie 4 Love
Kiss My Love Goodbye
Here It Comes
Crystal Eyes
Wild Obsession
Dirty Luv
My Koo Ka Choo
It's Over Now
Snake Eyes Boogie
I Found You
Big House


DOWNLOAD!





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário